Welcome to the official kickoff of the #DontSettleSummer!
The vibe? Massive female empowerment, baby. 'Cause there's an epidemic in this world. Of women afraid to live their best lives. Yup. Instead of having the faith to believe there's something even more amazing on the horizon, too many girlfriends are willing to grab what's easy and in front of them, whether it be a man, job or a clearance handbag.
That my friend is called settling.
And it needs to go the way of the mullet. File under extinct.
The #DontSettleSummer festivities are gonna pop off with a bang, way before any 4th of July fireworks, with exciting giveaways across the big three social media channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Stick around if you:
- Are a voracious reader of women's fiction, ya know, like my debut novel Settling Down.
- Like your stories to go down with humor, sharp wit and the undying expectation that you, as a smart chick, can be entertained without packing away your intelligence.
- Enjoy cheering on other ladies on their life journeys, while internalizing their lessons to improve your own situation.
- Are committed to growing into your best person. And then growing some more. And then...you get the picture.
- Wanna stomp on stereotypes that there's a one-sized journey of life.
- Like free stuff, like beach bags, luggage tags, autographed vacation reads AND jewelry.
Settling is about giving up your power.
The #DontSettleSummer is about taking it back.